GWBAA welcomes new members!
Formed in 2005, our key goals include:
- Representing business aviation interests in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia (“the Greater Washington area”)
- Working to enhance communications among and to enhance the professional livelihood of its members
- Educating its members regarding changes in regulations, safety, and technological issues
- Providing educational and other support activities to advance the interests of business aviation within the Greater Washington area
- Ensuring that business aviation’s interests are properly represented and reviewed when changes are being considered by the regional FAA offices; local airport management; city, county, and other local government; state legislature groups; and U.S. Congressional committees
- Promoting business aviation so that the public can understand the community benefits and the significant role that business aviation plays within the local and national air transportation system and economy.
GWBAA is a regional affiliate of the National Business Aviation Association